Missing teeth can put a real damper on life. Not only does it affect the way you eat and talk, but it can also get in between you and your confidence. Don’t settle for closed-mouth smiles anymore with the help of dental bridges. This restorative prosthesis can fill in those burdensome gaps, giving you back peace of mind and a beautiful grin. If missing teeth are getting you down, schedule a consultation with us right away. Dr. Marshall and the rest of the River Vista Dentistry team can get you back on track to a healthy, complete smile that you can be proud to show off.
Dental bridges are an extremely versatile tool in our arsenal that we can use to get your smile back up and running. Bridges—quite literally—bridge the gap in your smile, the tooth replacement prosthesis seamlessly blending in with your natural teeth. These restorations can be attached in a number of ways, but no matter which option we decide on, the replacement tooth (also known as the pontic) will:
- Complete your smile
- Return functionality
- Prevent that sunken look caused by missing teeth
- Keep natural teeth from shifting out of alignment
- Reduce bone density loss
Which Type of Bridge Is Right For You?
It all depends on your unique smile, needs, budget, and lifestyle. At your consultation, we’ll decide together which option best suits your needs as an individual.
- Traditional Bridges — The tried-and-true dental bridge utilizes crowns that hold the restoration in place on both sides of the gap.
- Maryland Dental Bridges — This type of bridge is similar to traditional bridges but, instead, uses metal clasps that connect to the surrounding teeth (as opposed to crowns).
- Implant-Supported Bridges — Dental implants are another way you can complete your smile. This method also uses crowns except these crowns are supported by implants instead of your natural teeth. The implants are firmly attached to the crowns on either side of the gap to keep the bridge secure and in place.
Affordable Dental Bridges in Charlotte, NC
Are you worried that bridging the gap in your grin might break the bank? Not to worry; at River Vista Dentistry, we offer several budget-friendly financial options. We accept most insurance, CareCredit® third-party financing, and Quality Dental Plan. Also, be sure to ask about our in-house Dental Membership Plan. We’ll share with you how you and your family can save big on your dental care.